Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Sock It to Me is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic seasonal Warehouse Team and work at the best little sock company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway.)
The Warehouse Team Member is responsible for picking and packing sock and underwear orders for wholesale and retail customers. Other responsibilities may include shipping, inventory, receiving, product ticketing, poly bagging and other duties assigned by supervisor. This is a part-time (20-40 HPW), seasonal, non-exempt position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Embody the SITM “be nice, work hard” core belief and lead company valued behaviors by example (SITM Valued Behaviors include: Being caring, optimistic, accountable, approachable, problem solving, trusting, and having a sense of humor).
• Pull and pack orders with an emphasis on accuracy and efficiency
• Assist in receiving shipments from our manufacturers
• Participate in special packaging or labeling projects
• Restock inventory
• Maintain a clean, safe work space
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prior warehouse and/or shipping experience
• Weekday, Weekend, Morning/Daytime availability
• Available to work up to 40 hours per week
• Positive attitude and drive to succeed
• Self-motivated, team player
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to lift 40 lbs over your head
• Reliable transportation
• Pass a background check
Sock It to Me’s motto is to be nice and work hard— and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
If you think you have what it takes to tame unicorns, grapple with jellyfish, and wrestle dinosaurs into submission, come join us! To learn more about our company, visit: http://www.sockittome.com/
For consideration, please respond to this posting with your current resume, list of potential professional references and a cover letter with relevant experience and wage history by October 16, 2017. Recruitment for this position begins before the closing date. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer