Front Desk/Reception/Customer Service Support
Sock It to Me is seeking a part-time Front Desk/Reception/Customer Service Support to join our dynamic team and work at the best little sock company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway.)
This position requires experience working directly with customers, friendly, welcoming front desk presence, strong communication and computer skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, work environment.
The Front Desk/Reception/Customer Service Support reports to the Senior Customer Service Manager.
This is a regular part-time, non-exempt position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embody the SITM “be nice, work hard” core belief and lead company valued behaviors by example (SITM Valued Behaviors include: Being caring, optimistic, accountable, approachable, problem solving, trusting, and having a sense of humor).
- Handle all incoming phone calls, transfers and general e-mail correspondence.
- Greet and assist all walk ins and occasional customer pickup orders.
- Support Customer Service by providing general FAQ response for our retail and wholesale customers.
- Audit our website order status to ensure prompt turnaround of order requests and ensuring order fulfillment.
- General administrative and order entry support for the Customer Service and Administration teams.
- Office supply procurement and expense tracking.
- Some minimal, light duty cleaning and kitchen maintenance.
- Maintain punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
- Display excellent communication skills in working with customers and coworkers; including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Respectfully take direction, other duties assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or high school graduate with one-year related customer service and/or reception/front desk experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with multi-line phone systems.
Job requires specialized computer skills. Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and accounting software platforms ERP.
Sock It to Me’s motto is to be nice and work hard— and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
If you think you have what it takes to tame unicorns, grapple with jellyfish, and wrestle dinosaurs into submission, come join us! To learn more about our company, visit: http://www.sockittome.com/
For consideration, please respond to this posting with your current resume and a cover letter by May 29, 2018. Recruitment for this position begins before the closing date. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer