Customer Service Communications
Sock It to Me is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Customer Service team and work at the best little sock company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway).
The Customer Service Communications position is responsible to deliver and seek ways to provide super mega awesomeness to every customer, every time by communicating to all customers clearly, accurately, professionally and timely.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position, that reports to the Senior Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Embody the SITM “be nice, work hard” core belief and lead company valued behaviors by example (SITM Valued Behaviors include: Being caring, optimistic, accountable, approachable, problem solving, trusting, and having a sense of humor).
- Provide exceptional and friendly customer service to internal and external customers
- Ensure all customer contacts (emails and calls) are responded to clearly, accurately, professionally and timely.
- Anticipate and exceed customer expectations; striving for first contact resolution.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Maintain punctual, regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to positively accept and contribute to procedure changes.
- Carry out operations and job duties as assigned
- Respectfully takes direction from manager
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or high school graduate with one-year related customer service, retail, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and accounting software platforms ERP.
Compensation – DOE
Sock It to Me offers some awesome benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, Short-Term Disability, Simple IRA with 3% company match, Paid Time Off, a product allowance, bonus potential, a dog/cat friendly office, semi-flexible schedule, and other fun perks (paid laser tag field trips?!?! yes!).
Sock It to Me’s motto is to work hard and be nice — and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
For consideration, please respond to this posting with your current resume, list of potential professional references and a cover letter with relevant experience and wage history by May 29, 2018. Recruitment for this position begins before the closing date. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
To learn more about our company visit: http://www.sockittome.com/
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer.