Warehouse Team – Quality Control Support
Sock It to Me is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Warehouse Team and work at the best little sock company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway).
Candidate would be responsible for Quality Assurance (QA) & Value-Added-Services (VAS). Additional responsibilities may include pick / pack, shipping, inventory, receiving, and other duties assigned by supervisor.
This is a regular full-time (Up to 40 hours per week), non-exempt position, with full benefits offered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review received product for Quality Assurance
• Participate in special packaging and/or labeling projects
• Assist in receiving shipments from our manufacturers
• Replenish Inventory
• Maintain a clean, safe work environment
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem solving
- Note small variances and inconsistencies in detail of product
- Promptly and effectively change tasks / direction when necessary
- Sit or stand for extended periods of time while performing a repetitive task
• Intermediate Computer Skills
- Prior warehouse and/or quality control experience
• Positive attitude and drive to succeed
- Self-motivated, team player
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs over your head
• Reliable transportation
• Pass a background check
• Sock Allowance
Sock It to Me offers some awesome benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, Short-Term Disability, Simple IRA with 3% company match, Paid Time Off, 11 paid holidays a year, a product allowance, bonus potential, a dog/cat friendly office, semi-flexible schedule, and other fun perks (paid laser tag field trips?!?! yes!).
Sock It to Me’s motto is to work hard and be nice — and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
For consideration, please respond to this posting with your current resume, list of potential professional references and a cover letter with relevant experience and wage history by July 3, 2018. Recruitment for this position begins before the closing date. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
To learn more about our company visit: http://www.sockittome.com/
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer.