Seasonal Kiosk Supervisor
Sock It to Me is seeking a Seasonal Kiosk Supervisor to join our dynamic team and work at the best little company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway.)
The Seasonal Kiosk Supervisor will grab the reindeer by the horns and help Santa deliver socks to our mall kiosk locations in Washington Square and Lloyd Center during the 2018 Holiday Season. This is an hourly, non-exempt position that reports to the Sales Marketing Coordinator.
This is a seasonal position, approximately 40 hours or more per week for the period of October 1,2018 - January 8, 2019.
For consideration, please respond to this posting by uploading your current resume. Recruitment for this position begins immediately. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Embody the SITM “be nice, work hard” core belief and lead company valued behaviors by example (SITM Valued Behaviors include: Being caring, optimistic, accountable, approachable, problem solving, trusting and having a sense of humor.
• Deliver sock inventory to kiosk locations
• Flexible availability including nights, weekends and extended mall business hours
• Kiosk shift coverage - Coordinate amongst employees for shift coverage at any of the kiosk locations if needed
• Cash handling and accuracy- make bank deposits and provide change for kiosk registers
• Spearhead interviewing and hiring associates for kiosk locations
• Sell socks while providing super mega awesome customer service
•Process customer transactions (experience with “SQUARE” a plus)
•Monitor product inventory levels and uphold merchandising standards
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
• Must have a reliable car and excellent driving record
• 1-2 years of retail management/supervisory experience
• Must own a cell phone capable of group messaging.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to lift-up to 25 lbs
•Register (POS), cash handling experience and basic computer skills are necessary
•Ability to clearly communicate clearly and respectfully with customers and co-workers
• Must pass a background check.
•Knowledge of our company and a love for socks is important. The right candidate will be a special mix of nerd + fun.
Compensation: $15.25/hour, mileage reimbursement, SITM employee discount.
Sock It to Me’s motto is to be nice and work hard – and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
If you think you have what it takes to tame unicorns, grapple with jellyfish, and wrestle dinosaurs into submission, come join us! To learn more about our company visit:http://www.sockittome.com/
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer
Location: Portland, OR