Customer Service Communications
Sock It to Me is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic Customer Service team and work at the best little company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway).
The Customer Service Communications position is responsible to deliver and seek ways to provide super mega awesomeness to every customer, every time by communicating to all customers clearly, accurately, professionally and timely.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position, that reports to the Senior Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all customer contacts (emails and calls) and system Activities are responded to clearly, accurately, professionally and timely.
- Anticipates and exceeds customer expectations; striving for first contact resolution.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills required in working with customers and coworkers including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Accurately and timely enter orders.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Accurately enters orders into our SAP system.
- Contacts customers about missing, conflicting or incorrect payment/orders
- Systematically attaches supporting documents to the customer’s order
- Manages customer requests to make order changes
- Manages customer emails using a color-coded schedule
- Coordinates queue coverage during business hours
- Understands the system and order flow and status
- Answers frequently asked questions; using a variety or resources.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation
- Coordinates and prioritizes workload with Customer Service team
- Ability to communicate and document procedures
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance
- Ability to positively accept and contribute to procedure changes.
- Carries out operations and job duties as assigned
- Respectfully takes direction from manager
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or high school graduate with one-year related customer service, retail, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job requires specialized computer skills. Demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and accounting software platforms ERP.
Compensation – DOE
Sock It to Me offers some awesome benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, Short-Term Disability, Simple IRA with 3% company match, Paid Time Off, a product allowance, bonus potential, a dog/cat friendly office, semi-flexible schedule, and other fun perks (paid laser tag field trips?!?! yes!).
Sock It to Me’s motto is to work hard and be nice — and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
For consideration, please respond to this posting with your current resume and a cover letter with relevant experience by October 15, 2018. Recruitment for this position begins before the closing date.
To learn more about our company visit: http://www.sockittome.com/
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer.