(Seasonal) Retail Kiosk Superstar
Sock It to Me is seeking a Seasonal Retail Kiosk Superstar to join our dynamic team and work at the best little company in the world! (Well, we think so, anyway.)
The Seasonal Retail Kiosk Superstar will grab the reindeer by the horns and help Santa deliver socks to the crowds at the Lloyd Center during the 2018 Holiday Season.
This is a seasonal, approximately 20-40 hours per week, position for the period of November 12, 2018 – December 31, 2018.
To execute this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Embody the SITM “be nice, work hard” core belief and lead company valued behaviors by example (SITM Valued Behaviors include: Being caring, optimistic, accountable, approachable, problem solving, trusting, and having a sense of humor).
• Be available to work mall hours, including nights, weekends and extended business hours.
• Sell socks while providing super mega awesome customer service at Sock It to Me’s kiosk location.
• Process customer transactions (experience with “SQUARE” a plus)
• Monitor product inventory levels and uphold merchandising standards
• Previous retail experience
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
• Register (POS), cash handling experience and basic computer skills are necessary
• Ability to clearly communicate sales promotions to customers
• Must pass a background check.
• Knowledge of our company and a love for socks is important. The right candidate will be a special mix of nerd + fun.
Compensation: $13.00/hour, SITM employee discount.
Sock It to Me’s motto is to be nice and work hard – and that’s exactly what we do. Sock It to Me sells fun, funky socks: socks with dinosaurs, cupcakes, ninjas, mustaches, unicorns and other things magical. We continually strive to make quality products with unique and original designs, while providing value and top-notch customer service. We honestly love our socks and hope you do too!
You can find Sock It to Me socks all over the globe, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond. It all started with a tent at an outdoor market, a desk in a messy bedroom, and the courage to approach our very first wholesale customer. We’ve grown to a small (but awesome and way talented) team of around 50 employees.
If you think you have what it takes to tame unicorns, grapple with jellyfish, and wrestle dinosaurs into submission, come join us!
For consideration, please respond by uploading your current resume. Recruitment for this position begins immediately. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Sock It to Me is an EEO employer.